inactive

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016
Awesome service and skill from an awesome dr. At KOC
Dr. Crawford does beautiful work! The first time my son and I saw him my son had a forearm fracture (closed [within skin]) today, my son is perfectly fine and his arm that looked like a nightmare is back to its normal state! And in addition to his wonderful abilities in surgery he also is very kind and knowledgeable and able to speak to kids kindly yet sternly and the point gets across...Dr. Crawford, is the bomb-digity

August 24th, 2015
Bedside manner.
I hope that I have had a successful operation. My only concern is that Dr. Crawford appears to be in a hurry while visiting with me. It may be that because I'm a patient I felt as if I wanted more attention; to have more things explained to me; and to feel as if my longevity mattered.

May 30th, 2013
Amazing doc
The best doc ever! Treated and loved my son during treatment of leukemia at children's hosp. Spent as much time with us as we needed. Answered any and every question. Treated my son as though he was his own.

January 27th, 2016