A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David D'Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David D'Alessio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'Alessio, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'Alessio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fred D'Alessio DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. D'Alessio practice?
- Dr. David D'Alessio has 1 office location.
Dr. David D'Alessio practices Family Medicine near Cape Charles, VA.
See Cape Charles Family Physicians.