A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Floyd Davis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David F. Davis practice?
- Dr. David Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Davis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Denison, TX.
See Sherman Internists and Sherman Cardiologists.