A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drake is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Drake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Drake MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David F. Drake practice?
- Dr. David Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drake practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.