A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Flanagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanagan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flanagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanagan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Flanagan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David F. Flanagan practice?
- Dr. David Flanagan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Flanagan practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.