A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gregory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David F. Gregory practice?
- Dr. David Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Infectious Disease Doctors.