A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hersh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hersh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hersh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hersh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Forrest Hersh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David F. Hersh practice?
- Dr. David Hersh has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hersh practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.