inactive

David F Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
I had such a great experience with Dr. Jones. I was beyond happy with my results. He took the time to go over all my options before deciding on a surgery. I healed quickly and have loved my results! I can not stop telling everyone about how happy I was with my outcome!

March 8th, 2015
Dr Jones was amazing!! He was kind, thoughtful and you could really tell he wanted to help!! I could not have been happier with my results! Great doctor and great surgeon!! And he even called the day after surgery to check on me!

February 18th, 2015
Dr. Jones was wonderful, so kind and attentive. His work on my eyelids was amazing--I can see so much better and they look great. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 24th, 2014
He has wonderful bedside manners, but don't let that fool you. His work was awful. He didn't do a good on the incisions after eyelid surgery. My eyes have two different shapes. Will have to have correction to his surgery.