Dr David Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr David Klein?

August 14th, 2017

Excellent

Dr. Klein and all of his staff have been very professional. It has been a great experience.

August 14th, 2017

Dr Klein is awesome!

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable in his field. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 30th, 2017

breast augmentation upgrade

I had breast augmentation 12 years ago, one of the saline implants had a slow leak. I decided to get the gummy bear implants this time, due to the leak. The surgery was much easier this go round. Highly recommended !

June 30th, 2017

liposuction procdure

Great experience with staff and Dr. Klein. Very friendly staff and top of the line customer service. Very pleased with an easy lipo surgery to get rid of some excess fat.

June 14th, 2017

Absolutely amazing!

This experience was everything I could of hoped for! I am so thankful for such an amazing surgeon.

May 9th, 2017

My experience couldn't have been better.

Flawless, I knew almost immediately that I was going to move forward with the surgery during my consultation. I felt confident that he had the ability to give me the results I was looking for.

May 8th, 2017

Great job friendly and professional if I decide to do anymore plastic surgery it will be with Dr. Klein

This was a great experience for my first plastic surgery , very professional and staff are the best. I am enjoying my new breast very much they look great in a bathing suit.

May 8th, 2017

Superb

re:the process. So I waited for almost 13 years before meeting with Dr. Klein, and what a different vibe I got from him. I never felt any pressure, he patiently discussed the risks, complications for proceeding with the implant surgery with the radiated breast.... I have not had any complications, the results have been awesome. I can now wear a tee shirt that fits instead of wearing one or anything else for that matter that is even slightly form fitting.

GREAT!

Great experience from start to finish!

GREAT!

Great experience from start to finish!

April 14th, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Klein and his staff.

My experience with this practice was great.

March 23rd, 2017

Wonderful Experience!

Wonderful experience! I would recommend Dr. Klein for anyone wishing to have plastic surgery.