Dr. David Lang MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2015
Horrible staff, uncaring Dr.
I seen Dr. Lang for several years. My granddaughter was having emergency brain surgery on a day I had an appointment with Dr. Lang. I had forgotten about my appointment because of my granddaughters surgery I just was not thinking about anything else. I would say a couple of days later I remembered about my appointment and called to reschedule. The person in charge of scheduling apointments told me I could not reschedule, that person forwarded my call to another person who told me Dr. Lang had dropped me as a patient because I had missed this appointment!! I explained the situation and it meant nothing to them. I had never missed an appointment before, EVER!! I could not believe what I was hearing. Dr. is uncaring and Staff is rude. I would never ever recommend this Dr. to anyone. I was upset to be in the ER one time at Mt. Carmel East to find that he was the nuero on duty that day. He walked into my room and I immediately asked for some one else. I would never have him as a Dr. again. I was his patient for at least 4 years and to be treated like this was unprofessional. I called the medical board and all they could tell me was that a Dr. can drop you as a patient just because they may not like the color of your eyes. There is nothing they can do about it. Beware. He may have taken a vow but it means nothing to him. My granddaughter did good after her surgery. She had a Great Dr. at Childrens Hospital.

September 25th, 2013
what an idiot

July 3rd, 2012
Good Doctor!!
Great doc.Assistant Diane: very caring quick to respond to patient calls and concerns.Have been a patient for 12 yrs.

May 19th, 2011
Mrs. Diane Brooker
I find Dr. Lang to be very professional and knowledgeable. He is a quiet man but will answer any questions you have. After a procedure at the hospital, the assistants from the hospital told me just how good he is at his job and I could not agree more. I have been his patient for many years and would not change for the world. His office staff and his assistant are friendly, warm and very caring.

June 20th, 2015