Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lewis Jr
Dr. David Lewis Jr, MD, FACOG, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Mobile, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Uk Healthcare Hospitals, University of Kentucky Hospital and Lsu Health Sciences Center-Shreveport. Dr. Lewis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lewis Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Lewis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.