A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lewis, FACOG, MBA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- HELLP Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Placental Abruption (Placentae Abruptio)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Infirmary West
- USA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Lewis FACOG, MBA, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Lewis practice?
- Dr. David Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA and Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Obstetricians & Gynecologists.