Dr. David Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Martin?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. David Martin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2015

Never took the time to get to know me as a patient. He had the preconceived notion that since I was an obese individual that I had little to no activity level without inquiring about my true activity level. Very indecisive when making a plan of care. He may be a good surgeon when dealing with athletic patients, but he handled my case poorly.

September 2nd, 2013

Fixed my hip

Dr.Martin has to be one of the best in the business. He did a total hip replacement for me on a leg that had been broken 3 times in the same place. Difficult for him, but after the replacement, I had no limp or pain.

March 4th, 2011

Excellent sports medicine

I'd had one orthopedist tell me that there was nothing they could do for my knee and I'd just have to live with it. since I couldn't take walks, much less run, I went to Dr. Martin for a second opinion. Dr. Martin saw the same tests but admitted he didn't think we knew what was going on and wanted to go in for a look. Sure enough, there was a torn meniscus that didn't show up on the MRI. He fixed it and I was good to go.Dr. Martin is focused on helping you get active again.

August 7th, 2015