A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mobley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mobley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mobley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Mobley MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Mobley practice?
- Dr. David Mobley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mobley practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.