A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, FAAN, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University Of Liverpool, England.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Moore FAAN, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Moore practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Dallas Neurologists.