Dr. David Morgan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Morgan?

Spinal Stenosis evaluation.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Very condesating and didn't help at all. Spent about seven minutes with me after I waited over an hour for him and his only question to me was "why are you here"? He had my MRI results that stated I had sever spinal stenosis and yet he asks rme that question? I was told he was not a good Doctor and he proved it.

Best Surgeon Ever.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr Morgan gave me my life back! I had been having back issues for years now. I tried everything, including seeing a pain Doctor. My left side from my lower back down to my feet was affected. There were days I could not get out of bed or even bend enough to put on my socks. Forget about trying to pick up my 3 year old grandson. I was so depressed because of the constant pain. I had my surgery almost a month ago and the difference is AMAZING!!!! I am still healing but my left side is now pain free. Thank you Dr. Morgan!

side effect

Posted on September 12th, 2013

The side effect of my cervical surgery was a horrible experience caused by, what I can only assume was rough handling, was the complete loss of the ability to swallow. At a cost of thousands of dollars I was fed intravenously for 2 months while I had therapy to relearn how to swallow. I would not wish this experience on anyone.

Surgury

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I talked to a lady I saw at the grocery store she had a neck brace on and asked her whats going on and she said she had a discectomy c2-3,I ask her who she had been seeing she said Dr David Morgan she said he was really mean I aske her why and she said he told her if she didn' get the surgury done she could end up like Christopher Reeves and I said thats funny thats what he said to me, then she said she went to another doctor to get a second opinion and he said maybe you could try certain therapys first at that point we went our seperate ways well I had my discectomy and after 9 weeks my neck was still hurting mostly at the base of my skull ,Dr Morgan told me not to worry about it,it should go away four and half months later pain is still there mind numbing headaches still throbsat night I am scheduled to see a pain specialist today I don't know

Posted on August 20th, 2016