A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Peck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Peck MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Peck practice?
- Dr. David Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. David Peck practices Ophthalmology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Ophthalmologists.