Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

RUDE show details RUDE
by Never again on Mar 16th, 2016

He is very rude, and would not listen. He doesn't care about your pain. If you are referred to him leave!!! find another doctor, or you will be writing a review about him like myself at 3am in the morning, because I still cant get over the fact of how arrogant of a person and rude he was to me. I came on his page to see if it was just me or if other people felt that way also, and as I see im not the only one. Now im in the process of finding a new doctor because of how he treats his patients. As far as the staff goes, they are very kind. The ladies at the front desk are very nice. Maybe his staff should train him on manners. Hopefully this review will help new patients and previous patients that you are not the only person that he is rude to. Never in my life have I ever felt the need to write a review about someone or something until today.

Dec 9th, 2015

He was condescending, and made me feel like I was "below" him. He also changed every medication I had been on prior to his visit because he didn't believe in them. Now I sit here in pain, can barely breathe from the medicine he did prescribe; I would not go back to him ever, nor let him perform a procedure on me that I was told by other doctors I could no longer have cortisone because of the osteoporosis in my family. But I guess he thinks he can get away with playing God with someone else's body. What I was previously taking worked. My doctor just left the practice, therefore I had to find a new one. I guess the supposed "Best of Bluffton" Pain Management doctor isn't the best after all.

Mar 23rd, 2015

rude obnoxious

by Stephanie on May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Rowe is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever had the experience of dealing with. Over the past two years I have spent a lot of time with different doctors trying to pinpoint my chronic pain source. Within two weeks, Dr. Rowe had ordered the proper tests and had a diagnosis. He immediately took steps to help me begin to finally manage my pain. He spent time with me explaining my options and the probable outcomes and together we decided on the course we would take. If one thing didn't work he was always willing to listen and work on something else. Most other doctors I had visited only wanted to tell me what to do, Dr. Rowe asked me what worked and helped me find a solution. I have finally come to life again after living through two years of debilitating pain. I would recommend him to anyone with a similar condition.