Dr. David Rowe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016
RUDE
He is very rude, and would not listen. He doesn't care about your pain. If you are referred to him leave!!! find another doctor, or you will be writing a review about him like myself at 3am in the morning, because I still cant get over the fact of how arrogant of a person and rude he was to me. I came on his page to see if it was just me or if other people felt that way also, and as I see im not the only one. Now im in the process of finding a new doctor because of how he treats his patients. As far as the staff goes, they are very kind. The ladies at the front desk are very nice. Maybe his staff should train him on manners. Hopefully this review will help new patients and previous patients that you are not the only person that he is rude to. Never in my life have I ever felt the need to write a review about someone or something until today.

December 9th, 2015
He was condescending, and made me feel like I was "below" him. He also changed every medication I had been on prior to his visit because he didn't believe in them. Now I sit here in pain, can barely breathe from the medicine he did prescribe; I would not go back to him ever, nor let him perform a procedure on me that I was told by other doctors I could no longer have cortisone because of the osteoporosis in my family. But I guess he thinks he can get away with playing God with someone else's body. What I was previously taking worked. My doctor just left the practice, therefore I had to find a new one. I guess the supposed "Best of Bluffton" Pain Management doctor isn't the best after all.

March 24th, 2015