A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitz
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frederick Schmitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. David Schmitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schmitz practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.