A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schmitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schmitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frederick Schmitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Schmitz practice?
- Dr. David Schmitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schmitz practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.