A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foster Silver MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pen Argyl, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.