Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foster Silver MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pen Argyl, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.