A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynwood Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Ophthalmology near Brockport, NY.
See Brockport Ophthalmologists.