A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynwood Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Ophthalmology near Brockport, NY.
See Brockport Ophthalmologists.