Dr. David Street Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Street?

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Conflict of interest. Should never have seen me as who he had interests in. He spent less than 5 minutes with me while 2 nieve students spent over 30 minutes with me. I was there for malpractice abuse of his colleague. He knew that and tried to take up for the provider who abused me. Completely inappropriate and unethical behavior for the one and only time I met him. Plus he was not competent regarding what I needed because he was so biased as he violated my privacy by discussing my case with colleagues that he did not have permission to talk with. Never again.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. David Street is the epitome of what I think every Doctor should emulate. He is kind, professional, and caring but also calls you on your not following medical advice. He makes me want to get help and reassures me that with time things can improve but never says life will be perfect and all sunshine and flowers.

Posted on February 9th, 2017