A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Thorne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Twin County Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Franklin Thorne DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David F. Thorne practice?
- Dr. David Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thorne practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Independence, VA.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.