Dr. David Wilson Is this you?

My views about Dr.Wilson

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr.Wilson was the only Dr. that helped my children as well. He is a Kind good person who is not perfect. I hope things will go better for him and he will be able to help others again. I wish we could get him back. I know my kids were safe. I was there. Trust me when I say I know when people are creepy and wrong. Dr. Wilson is not. He is like I daid before A imperfect kind good person. I really hope people are not quick to judge. Dr. Wilson if you are reading this just know you still have people who believe in you.

Where in the world is Dr. Nelson

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Wilson, was a wonderful child psychologist at BHI and one day-gone. Staff going crazy, after all these are peoples children, he had been their diagnostician, you don't want to mess with medication administered to your little one. And to take away the one who helped gain a child's trust, without any closure. Part of the problem for our little girl is building up trust. Our little girl was only five at the time. BUT.. after all the inconvenience, frustration/anger subsided. And all the staff's "I don't knows "stop resignating in your head it becomes clear. Something very bad has happened. I hope this man will get the help he needs to one day become the trusted child provider he can. Yes, ladies and gents, even the greatest of intellects, the ones with "the special gifts"...even they are not immune to -addiction- I hope I am wrong. I thought he was the one for our child too. I'm not one to presume, especially such a heinous crime. Call it, Mother's intuition, or a sixth sense, or that every helpful staff member at BHI have "eyes" and I do in fact believe they are the window to ones sole.

Excellent

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr Wilson was very caring and great to follow up with us. He put in extra effort on our behalf. Trying to find him again as he no longer works at BHI. He has been the only dr that has helped our son with good/positive results.

Posted on December 4th, 2014