A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Faber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Bruce Faber DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. D B. Faber practice?
- Dr. D Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. D Faber practices Rheumatology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Rheumatologists.