A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fabi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Fabi practice?
- Dr. David Fabi has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Fabi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.