Dr. David Fabi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
MAN WITH ZIMMER RECALL PARTS/BIOMET PARTS WERE REMOVED ALSO RECLLD
THIS DR. INSTALLED 200MM ZIMMER PARTS. WHICH I HAVE PROVEN THAT PARTS NOT THE ENTIRE UNIT ARE INFACT FDA-RECALL. HE NEW OF THE RECALL WHEN HE INSTALLED THE PARTS;AND NOW REFUSES TO EVEN MY KNEES. THEY CLICK,LOCK,24HR PAIN,SWELLING DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN. BY THE WAY ZIMMER MERGED WITH BIOMET. NOW YOU CANT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Fabi did a hip replacement on my mother and I was very impressed with the incision and how well she recovered with no complications. He did an excellent job!! He also is very personable, warm, and gentle. The whole experience was good, but what would have made it "Great" is a recovery care plan or some idea of what to expect after surgery. I had more questions than answers. Thank Goodness for GOOGLE!!! A great educational class before the surgery on Hip Surgery before and after for the Patient and their Family would have been great!!! It pretty much would have been the icing on the cake for the entire experience.

February 2nd, 2016
Importance of seeing a fellowship trained ortho for hip and knee surgery
I had a hip replacement by another orthopaedic surgeon over 2 years ago. My mistake as I didn't know it was important to see a fellow-ship trained arthroplasty (means hip and knee joints) orthopaedic surgeon, which is what Dr. Fabi is. The infection became chronic and I everyone was scared to operate on me. Dr. Fabi gave me hope. Because of his expertise, and his experience just doing hip and knee replacements he took my case on and now I can walk again. I don't know what I would do without him.

January 23rd, 2016
Unrivaled and unparalleled!! Best bedside manner and a technically gifted surgeon. He performed an outpatient knee replacement on me and the experience exceeded all my lofty expectations!!

August 9th, 2015
Not in my best interest
After x-rays he didn't seem to be thorough enough with questions or advise for best road to recovery.

August 2nd, 2015
He's Fabulous!!

July 24th, 2015
There is no doctor more personable or compassionate. Be ready for hugs all around. Best surgeon also!!

July 7th, 2015
Simply the best!!

April 2nd, 2015
Really helpful doctor, bedside manner was very gentlemanly and appreciative. Assisted me in every way. One of the best doctors I've visited in a long time, the experience helped me to heal immensely. Would definitely recommend!

March 1st, 2015
Best bedside manner ever! Technicaly very skilled. I give my highest recommendation.

March 26th, 2013
Highly Recommended
Dr. David Fabi is a very pleasant, knowledgeable doctor. He is very caring and humanitarian and he definitely is generous in his own field. He has very strong ethics and values, and with his nice, pleasant approach, you can get an inspiration to get better quickly after his surgical procedures.

January 24th, 2013
Hip and Knee Expert
I have been trying to figure out the cause for my hip pain for the last 2 years. I have seen rheumatologists, orthopaedic surgeons, and just about every doctor, and was told my pain was secondary to sjogren's, arthritis, and bursitis. I was just given pain meds and sent home. I finally found Dr. Fabi, who did extra training in hip and knee surgery, and he was finally able to diagnose me correctly with a labral tear. I not only have an answer, but underwent the surgery and feel great now! Don't settle for an answer that doesn't feel right....get a second opinion with an expert like Dr. Fabi.