Dr. David Fabi MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery San Diego, CA

no change

February 14th, 2017
At age 49 I was diagnosed with avascular necrosis of the right hip. Treatment options for this disorder are very limited with total joint replacement being the most common treatment option. Scary to consider at such a relatively young age. I was referred to Dr. Fabi by my regular doctor. I got two additional doctors' opinions that supported Dr. Fabi'so recommendation. I had the anterior replacement done three weeks ago. I now have minimal pain and am walking comfortably without a cane or any other assistance. I highly recommend Dr. Fabi.

January 24th, 2017
Hip Replacement Rt and Left
I have total confidence in Dr Fabi. He is knowledgeable, applies the latest and greatest technology, while you feel well cared for and secure. With anterior hip replacement I was walking and driving without any assistance in less than two weeks. I am 70 years old and ready to take my life back with my new hips, thanks to Dr Fabi. Highly recommend Dr David Fabi.

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Fabi did a hip replacement on my mother and I was very impressed with the incision and how well she recovered with no complications. He did an excellent job!! He also is very personable, warm, and gentle. The whole experience was good, but what would have made it "Great" is a recovery care plan or some idea of what to expect after surgery. I had more questions than answers. Thank Goodness for GOOGLE!!! A great educational class before the surgery on Hip Surgery before and after for the Patient and their Family would have been great!!! It pretty much would have been the icing on the cake for the entire experience.

February 2nd, 2016
Importance of seeing a fellowship trained ortho for hip and knee surgery
I had a hip replacement by another orthopaedic surgeon over 2 years ago. My mistake as I didn't know it was important to see a fellow-ship trained arthroplasty (means hip and knee joints) orthopaedic surgeon, which is what Dr. Fabi is. The infection became chronic and I everyone was scared to operate on me. Dr. Fabi gave me hope. Because of his expertise, and his experience just doing hip and knee replacements he took my case on and now I can walk again. I don't know what I would do without him.

January 23rd, 2016
Unrivaled and unparalleled!! Best bedside manner and a technically gifted surgeon. He performed an outpatient knee replacement on me and the experience exceeded all my lofty expectations!!

August 9th, 2015
Not in my best interest
After x-rays he didn't seem to be thorough enough with questions or advise for best road to recovery.

August 2nd, 2015
He's Fabulous!!

July 24th, 2015
There is no doctor more personable or compassionate. Be ready for hugs all around. Best surgeon also!!

July 7th, 2015
Simply the best!!

April 2nd, 2015
Really helpful doctor, bedside manner was very gentlemanly and appreciative. Assisted me in every way. One of the best doctors I've visited in a long time, the experience helped me to heal immensely. Would definitely recommend!

March 1st, 2015
Best bedside manner ever! Technicaly very skilled. I give my highest recommendation.

March 26th, 2013
Highly Recommended
Dr. David Fabi is a very pleasant, knowledgeable doctor. He is very caring and humanitarian and he definitely is generous in his own field. He has very strong ethics and values, and with his nice, pleasant approach, you can get an inspiration to get better quickly after his surgical procedures.