A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fabian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fabian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Fabian practice?
Dr. David Fabian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gardner, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wolfeboro, NH and Framingham, MA.
See Gardner Surgeons.