Dr. David Faddis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 14th, 2016
Very through, kind, caring. No follow up visitcyet.

November 26th, 2015
X patient
I read other reviews posted only to realize my experience was unique in a negative way. Honesty ultimately became the biggest issue in principle, for sure. I believe he is caring but did not go the extra mile in my case. Was content with the status quo 4+ months post op.

July 31st, 2015
Reduced my stress level tremendously
Dr. was able to get me in to see him one week after diagnosed with stage one breast cancer. He was very clear, informative, thorough and easy to understand. He eagerly addressed each of my concerns and recommended resources to help educate myself about future treatment options.

February 25th, 2013
Literal lifesaver
I was a patient of Dr Faddis at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Ca. I was extremely sick and needed numerous surgeries, Dr. Faddis was an amazing surgeon but more than that he truly cared. He gave me his home and cell numbers (mistake) and was always available when I needed him. He did everything a person could do to help me through my situation with as much comfort as was possible, he was always friendly, honest and never lost his sense of humor, nor did he let me lose mine. When I found out he was leaving to go to Oregon I was honestly nervous "who knows my issues better than you, who will be available when I need help at 3a.m., who will call ahead to the E.R. to make sure they know what I need when I arrive" and he made sure all those concerns were allayed before he left. You Oregonians are very fortunate to have Dr Faddis there for you. BTW, if you read this and see him please tell him I say HI!

November 12th, 2012
Hernia Surgery
I had a reacurring hernia, which Dr. Faddis repaired with a smaller incission and far less bruising than I had after my first surgery with another surgon. I was very pleased with how caring and professional he and his staff were. I would highly recommend Dr. Faddis.

April 1st, 2009
Technically good and caring manner
This doctor took the time to review all my history, ct scans, (not just the reports) etc. He literally cured me of 2 years of illness. So, I would recommend him.