Dr. David Fairweather MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2015
Staff is VERY unprofessional and rude

October 2nd, 2013
Grateful
I would like everyone to know that if you are looking for a wonderful surgeon, Dr. Fairweather is exactly that. My husband was very ill, rapid weight loss within 2 months, nausea, vomiting, bloating, etc. After seeking medical attention to the point of exhaustion. The ultimate thing happened. I drove my husband to the ER where ctscan was done. They told us that he would be admitted. Later that night, Dr. Fairweather came in to speak with us. He treated us with the utmost respect. He explained to the both of us what was happening with my husband, and the next day he had surgery. My husband is now recovering, but Dr. Fairweather, has not left our side. We truly thank God for sending him to us. Finally, we can settle down. I highly recommend him. Diagnosis: Obstruction in the small intestine.

March 27th, 2013
He saved my life!
I traveled to Houston to visit my parents and experienced acute abdominal pain and cramping followed by projectile vomiting. At the ER Dr. Fairweather explained that the CT showed a cecal volvulus and I needed immediate surgery to prevent my colon from bleeding or exploding...ie I could die from infection and necrotic colon tissue if surgery not done right away! Dr. Fairweather saved my life and prevented me from having a colostomy bag! He was awesome and I am feeling fine 6 weeks after surgery!

March 5th, 2012
Great Surgeon
The Best Surgeon I have ever had. He showed great concern about my health, very caring person.He explain everything to me of what was going to be done. Once in the operating room he held my hand and told me he was going to take good care of me and that he did.I have never in my life when going to surgery felt as comfortable as I did with him. I told him I trusted him and he stood by his words and done a great job. He also gave me a second chance at life and for that he will always be my guardian angel!!!!!

March 2nd, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr.Fairweather is wonderful. From speaking to me about what was wrong to what he was going to do to fix it. Spoke to me like a friend having lunch. Never made me feel inferior or like i was taking too much of his time with all of my questions. Great bedside manner and you can tell he really cares about his patients.