A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Falco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Falco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Falco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falco graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Falco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Falco MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Falco practice?
- Dr. David Falco has 1 office location.
Dr. David Falco practices Internal Medicine near West Long Branch, NJ.
See West Long Branch Internists.