Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

3.0

Good doctor, but, may not understand African American skin issues. show details Good doctor, but, may not understand African American skin issues.
Oct 2nd, 2015

Far too concevrative with using Kenalog for treatment of acne keloids on African American patients!

Never Again show details Never Again
Jun 7th, 2012

Bad experience, totally off the mark, did nothing besides a basic VISUAL only exam. He said only affecting the epidermis - gee wonder how I ended up with ANA titer pointing to Scleroderma. Would never make an appt. with him again, nor recommend him. Save your money.

Dispapointed show details Dispapointed
Sep 22nd, 2011

I knew you had reviewed what I was coming in for before you saw me. You just did a visual exam - not even with magnifying eyeglass. I was certainly blown off by you and knew it was going to be a mistake when I knew you did your residency where they didn't want to say a word because it would mean malpractice on other doctors before them. I thought that office visit with you was a farce! I hope you have documented my hair loss, discolored neck skin and bumps on the back of my neck besides the red skin.

minimum time with me, very cold show details minimum time with me, very cold
Jan 11th, 2011