Dermatologists
Dean Clinic - Fish Hatchery
1313 Fish Hatchery Rd
Madison, WI 53715
608-252-8000
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Never Again  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Bad experience, totally off the mark, did nothing besides a basic VISUAL only exam. He said only affecting the epidermis - gee wonder how I ended up with ANA titer pointing to Scleroderma. Would never make an appt. with him again, nor recommend him. Save your money.

|  Dispapointed  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

I knew you had reviewed what I was coming in for before you saw me. You just did a visual exam - not even with magnifying eyeglass. I was certainly blown off by you and knew it was going to be a mistake when I knew you did your residency where they didn't want to say a word because it would mean malpractice on other doctors before them. I thought that office visit with you was a farce! I hope you have documented my hair loss, discolored neck skin and bumps on the back of my neck besides the red skin.

|  minimum time with me, very cold  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

|  Making $1200 per hour  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I set up an appointment with Dr. David Falk through my doctors assistant; Mound View Clinic in Friendship WI. I was under the impression that they had followed my direction and verified that Dr. Falk was in the network. This appointment was set up in February and the date of the appointment was for May 2010. I went over to Portage for the appointment; a 1 hour drive of 50 miles. I saw Dr. Falk for less than hour and received a bill for $616.00. The insurance covered $156.73. This left me with $459.27 as my share of the hour visit. When I talked to the people in your billing department they told me to go through the Patient Relations group for resolution. This guy did not work at a $1212.00 per hour level; my opinion. I did not come out of there with Value and I am not a satisfied customer.