A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fang has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Fang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fang practice?
- Dr. David Fang has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fang practices Otolaryngology near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Martinsville, IN.
See Avon Otolaryngologists.