Dr. David Fang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Fang?

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Don't go to this doctor unless you have a lot of time to spend waiting in the waiting room. The doctor is nice and appears to know what he is doing but he obviously thinks his time is more important then your time! I will never go back to this practice again!

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I was a new patient seeing Dr. Fang today. He is quite personable and highly experienced in ear problems and diagnoses. He assured me regarding my concerns and gave me some suggestions on what to use for my ear issue, in addition to the RX he wrote for me. Being a specialist, it will take a little time to get your first appointment. My problem had largely resolved by the time I got in to see him. The fact that he does spend a few extra minutes with each patient actually listening could cause him to run a bit behind so to me it was worth the wait. I recommend him to anyone needing an ENT specialist.

I would recommened Dr. Fang and his Staff to anyone

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Fang for a few years now and he and his staff have always been so kind and caring, I would recommend him to anyone. He was right on top of diagnosing what my problem was, sent me for further test to make sure. He got me connected with a company that came right to my home and set me up with the medical equipment I needed and showed me how to work it. I am very pleased with Dr. Fang and his wonderful staff.

Surgery

Posted on March 20th, 2011

The staff at Indiana Surgery Center was excellent! They took very good care of me and I was in and out in no time! Dr Fang was great and very professional. The nurses handled my needle fear very well and got me through it without any problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Fang and the Indiana Surgery Center to anyone!

Extremely Rude and Degrading Individual

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fang came across as extremely unprofessional. I was visiting him because I have severe sinus issues and also had been battling an infection for some time that wasn't responding well to antibiotics. I was pregnant at the time, and he began the visit by literally saying, "Well, congratulations. I guess." He then insulted me for seeing him about the issue without being referred by an OBGYN (I hadn't chosen an OBGYN yet because I was only about four weeks along). He said that now that I've decided to have a baby it was time for me to grow up and make some adult decisions. I have never been so insulted or degraded by anyone, especially a doctor, in my life.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017