A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Fanning has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Fanning MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Fanning practice?
- Dr. David Fanning has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Fanning practices Anesthesiology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Anesthesiologists.