Dr. David Farcy MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Phoenix, AZ

4.7

August 26th, 2015
Dr. Farcy was a life saver. I had a very bad infection and after seeing 2 other doctors who prescribed me 2 different types of antibiotics, Dr. Farcy not only was able to properly prescribe me the correct antibiotics for my infection but intently watched over my progress. I could not thank him enough.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Darcy made a very difficult situation much easier for me. He was kind, caring and most capable. Thank you for fixing me up.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr Farcy has treated me and my family for years. From my husband to my 5 year old brother, he has amazing bedside manners and demeanor. Making what might be a scary moment into a pleasant experience, while speaking several languages which was very impressive. I would highly recommend Dr Farcy, he is the most caring and understanding doctor I know with incredible knowledge and heart.

Miami Beach ER visit
Dr. Farcy has great bedside manners, he showed outstanding care and compassion for me and my family. He was very thorough and we all felt he took the time to explain and answer to all our concerns and question- even in the hectic ER environment. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone i care for.

Personal Assistant
Dr. Farcy was amzaing when I went into ER. He took prompt care of the situation . He was very thorough and called later to follow up to make sure that I was on the road to a prompt recovery. I have never had such great relationship with a doctor. He is a five star doctor.

amazing
the best doctor that ever treated me, i was on vacation in miami when i had an accident, dr farcy treated me with care, took his time and fix me without a scar thanks

January 24th, 2012
EXCELLENT
A very caring and knowledgable doctor. He spent as much time with me as I needed to have all of my questions answered. I never felt like I had a foolish or crazy question. patient and professional. THank-you so much
Doctor's Response