A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farmer, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Farmer BA and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Farmer practice?
- Dr. David Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Farmer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.