A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Farmer, BA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Farmer BA and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Farmer practice?
- Dr. David Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Farmer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.