David K Farrar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2012
fantastic doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Farewell for years now. He is fantastic, takes his time, explains what is going on, pleasant and very professional.

November 16th, 2011
I found Dr. Farrar to be a very nice, and thorough Physician. He even called me personally to follow up on some tests that I had at another facility. I have been there 3 times and have never had a bad experience with this Doctor or his staff.

July 25th, 2011
Not a good choice for young, active patients!
I did not see Dr. Farrar too many times over the 5 or so years in which I was his patient. However, in the handfull of times that I did visit the office, I never once saw a patient in the waiting room under the age of 60. Because of this, his office staff was extremely rude to me and complained to Dr. Farrar that I was "bothering" them by calling and asking questions. Dr. Farrar, although very knowledgeable, is also very condescending and unprofessional. He, as well as the office staff, are mainly accustomed to dealing with older adults; because of this, when a young, active patient (like me, 27 years old)asked questions and made rather simple requests (like faxing a letter) regarding my health and well-being, I was labled as "rude" and "bothersome".So, unles you are elderly, or you are simply in no rush to gain a diagnosis, this practice is most definitely not for you.