A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fastenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fastenberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fastenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fastenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastenberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fastenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Syosset Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Fastenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Fastenberg practice?
- Dr. David Fastenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fastenberg practices Ophthalmology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Elmhurst Ophthalmologists.