A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fastenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fastenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastenberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fastenberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Fastenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Fastenberg practice?
- Dr. David Fastenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Fastenberg practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.