A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fefferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fefferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fefferman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fefferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fefferman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fefferman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fefferman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Fefferman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Fefferman practice?
- Dr. David Fefferman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fefferman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Gastroenterologists.