A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fefferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fefferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fefferman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fefferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fefferman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fefferman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fefferman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Fefferman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Fefferman practice?
- Dr. David Fefferman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fefferman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Gastroenterologists.