Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Amy from Andover,MA on Nov 21st, 2014

I went to see Dr. Fefferman at the endoscopy center on Montvale Ave in Stoneham. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to go to the hospital. The nurses were so friendly and Dr. Fefferman chatted with me before my procedure which alleviated my nervousness (the meds helped too). My procedure started ahead of schedule and was a breeze. Everyone I met there made me feel special and well taken care of.

|  Very Helpful  |  show details
by Amy on Oct 7th, 2014

Went to this doctor as a second opinion. He was very helpful and now is my regular GI doc. Office staff were very helpful in getting medication authorized and approved (something my prior doctors office would not do ).

|  Wonderful Doctor, NASTY FRONT DESK STAFF PERSON  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2014

The doctor is excellent, spends time with you, listens attentively, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately the front desk person was very abrupt and unwelcoming. She makes you dread walking in the door. Not sure if the Dr. is aware of this.

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr Fefferman is one of the best physicians i have ever gone to. He is kind, caring and listens to everything i say. He has helped me so much with any issues that come up.Also, his staff is great........

May 1st, 2012

I am a GI nurse at a hospital in Boston but I did not want to have my GI care where I work. I went to Dr. Fefferman upon a recommendation from one of Gastroenterologists I work with. He was personable, caring and explained everything to me. I have recommended him to other coworkers who also were very please with his care.

|  Took Away any fears I had, made this experience not as bad as expected.  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

My insurance does not cover me to go back for a follow up appt, I am very upset that I need to see another Dr. I wish there was some way that I could see him again. I have had 2 colonoscopys with this Dr. Not looking forward to having a different Dr. If you need this procedure, this Dr. is the best around.

|  WILLIAM K. N  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr Fefferman and all his entire staff are excellent professionals and very well recieving right from the reception all the way to the Doctor himself.If you need a Gastroenterologist, Internist this is the man.

|  On my fav list  |  show details
by ulcers in lowell on Jul 20th, 2009

Easy to talk with and to the point. Listened, asked pointed questions, came up with a decisive plan. Staff was very nice and quite thorough. Very pleased with my experience.