A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feiglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feiglin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiglin graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Feiglin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H I Feiglin MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Feiglin practice?
- Dr. David Feiglin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Feiglin practices Nuclear Medicine near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Nuclear Medicine Physicians.