Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent show details Excellent
by DK on Jul 11th, 2016

I was a wreck thinking about having 2 implants....Dr Feinerman put my fears and anxiety to rest....he is a wonderful Dr and highly qualified...the office is immaculate, the staff is friendly ..a Good experience if you have to go through it with this Dr.

Looking for the best-Here's David show details Looking for the best-Here's David
by natalie spector on Dec 11th, 2013

Well here he is, numero uno. An immaculate office, efficient and courteous staff is also part of your visit. No sitting around nervously, in and out as quickly as possible. F is for Fabulous Feinerman. As good as it gets.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Sep 25th, 2012

Had surgery with Dr. Feinerman about 18 months ago. I was petrified at the time. Dr. Feinerman explained everything he was doing as the surgery progressed and assured me there would be no discomfort during the procedure. Not only was he calming, but I had no discomfort whatsoever with amazing results. Fast forward, I now need an implant and have scheduled an appointment with him. Am I scared...yes. . . but I know I am in the best hands possible. He is an amazing person . . . highly skilled and great bedside manner.

Outstanding Professional show details Outstanding Professional
by Judy Carter on Mar 23rd, 2010

Would definately recommend! Outstanding professional, excellent doctor with great bed side manner. He is kind, caring and compassionate towards his patients - a rare trait seen today in doctors of his quality. He does not feel he is too good to calm the fears of his patients or explain what is happpening.

by Miron Galper on Mar 11th, 2010

The best experience in dental office I ever had and I had a lot of them.Dr. Feinerman extracted two teeth and put in two implants.Absolutely painless during and after the procedure.the same day, after 5pm he called my house to check on me.I would highly recommend him to all my relatives and friends.