A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feiock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feiock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiock
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feiock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feiock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiock graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Feiock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- Northland Radiology, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Feiock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Feiock practice?
- Dr. David Feiock has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Feiock practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.