A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feiock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feiock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feiock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiock graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Feiock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- Northland Radiology, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Feiock MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Feiock practice?
- Dr. David Feiock has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Feiock practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.