A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feit, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feit graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Feit MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Feit practice?
- Dr. David Feit has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feit practices Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Gastroenterologists.