A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feit, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feit graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Feit practice?
Dr. David Feit practices Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Gastroenterologists.