Overall Review

3.6

September 7th, 2016
TIRED OF THE SALES PITCH
I Have been going to Dr, Feld for a number of years and have gone to every office he's been too. Now the problem, I am so OVER the sales pitch for the nano vitamin. When my exam is done and he has me in his office I just want to talk about me not the nano study, not my lack of vitamins etc. I have questions on my well being, how is my annual compared to last year. No matter what you try to steer him in another conversation he brings you back to those vitamins. I AM SICK TO DEATH of it!! He's a nice enough guy but I worry that he's missing something in my chart with him peddling his agenda. I've even asked if he could refer me to another doctor in my area with no results. I have stopped referring people to his office because no one wants to have a telemarketer harass them while they are getting a pap. He is out of control!!

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Feld and staff are always professional and friendly. They make you feel right at home!

June 16th, 2014
Not for everyone
I visited the office of Dr. Feld several years ago with my best friend , who was pregnant with her first child . We were 18 years old. She was nervous but trusted in Dr. Feld . Among many inappropriate , impractical and bizarre comments that he made .. I was present for the following : Dr. Feld : you've gained some weight , you should stop gaining weight. (Something to that effect) My friend: I'm not sure how to stop gaining weight . (she had gained a very normal and healthy amount of weight) Dr. Feld : Well, what did you eat for lunch ? My friend: A subway sandwich . Dr. Feld : Bread . Carbs . Before you know it , you will be 200lbs and hate yourself. And she was induced at .... 39 weeks ... Magic 39. Becaus after that , your body might go into natural labor .. Which may wake him in the middle of the night .

September 16th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr.feld is a wonderful doctor. I'm so sick of hearing reviews where you complain that he pushes vitamins. Yes he suggests vitamins because he cares about your health. Most doctors now only write a script for a medicine which causes five million side effects and weakens your immune system. I have been going to him for 10 years. I have always appreciated his honesty and his view towards exercise and a more healthy approach towards a healthy lifestyle. And people should do their research about the positive effects of vitamins towards illness and cancer. He was so great during my pregnancy. My only suggestion is if you want a doctor that only want to write you a script for a medication rather than caring about your full well being thenaybe you should go elsewhere.

May 15th, 2013
Too focused on selling his Vitamins instead of educating patients on what to expect during pregnancy and the science behind his wacky reccomendations (like not eating carbs, dairy or fruit, except berries). It was very uncomfortable.

April 4th, 2013
Pushy Salesman
I thought the Nanopak vitamin scheme he was running would be the final straw. I had already told the staff several times that I was done with the hand scanning and sales pitches. I've been seeing Dr Feld for about 20 years. Over the last 10 years, he has treated me numerous times for cervical dysplasia with invasive procedures, I had to see him every 3 months.... (Which he claimed I would stop getting if I took his $80 a month vitamins- sent on Auto ship of course). Amazingly while on the vitamins I was "FINE", as soon as I told him I stopped taking the vitamins due to finances the condition returned and he told me I'd have to have YET another procedure. This time, I went and got TWO separate other opinions. Guess what? Nothing was wrong with me. Makes me wonder how many unnecessary, dangerous invasive procedures I had. When I told him the other doctor's findings, he said I must have healed myself (within 3 days? OK, whatever?) I also never had a nurse present in the room during my exam. I felt comfortable enough with him that it never bothered me, although he did use inappropriate language with my husband and I regarding our sex life. I think he is an idiot for not having a nurse in there, someone will see a $$ opportunity in his confidence. I think its terrible and unethical for a doctor to SELL products part of an MLM to women in a vulnerable state. My mom a cancer survivor got roped into his sales pitch too and still takes the vitamins . I am sure the vitamins don't hurt you, but the products he is shilling are no better than $10 vitamins at GNC.

May 22nd, 2012
Does too many c-sections
Does too many inductions causing c-sections but lots of $$$ in his pocket. Babies are born when they are supposed to. Manipulating a baby prematurely causes problems every time. Strange if he is so natural with vitamins then he needs to do births the same way. AND circumcision is NOT necesssary and cruel. He took an oath TO DO NO HARM.

July 20th, 2011
This OBGYN doc is only interested in selling his patients Lifepak pills which are essentially extremely overpriced multivitamins that only he could afford. I felt like I was on the set of a cheesy informercial rather than at the doctor's office for my yearly check up. It was a bad experience. He is not a kind and understanding doctor.

April 15th, 2011
I personally was referred to Dr. Feld by my sister who had her baby with him. She loved him and his stuff. Without him her baby could have died. The baby was turned and had low fluids forcing a C sections. MY personal experiences with Dr. Feld have been nothing but good. He is like a father to me in a way. He tells me the truth, gets to the point, and doesn't water stuff down. He does sell vitamins but he truly believes in them. I personal don't take them, and yes everytime I go he tells me about them BUT what father doesn't tell you to talk care of yourself or eat your veggies. Doesn't mean you have to do it he just highly recommends it. Michelle always calls me promply with my results and is very personable. I overall love this office and feel very comfortable going to Dr. Feld.

May 13th, 2010
What a jerk
I was a very nervous pregnant woman. Dr. Feld did nothing to make me feel at ease,and in fact, made me feel worse. Prior to the birth, he bragged about his great (i.e. low) episiotomy rate. However, I think this influenced him into NOT doing an epis for me when I clearly needed one, and I wound up tearing. Painful recovery. At the 6-wk follow up visit, he rushed me out of there, then tried to sell me these very fancy vitamins. He can evidently tell if a person is vitamin deficient by scanning veins on their wrists. Hokey, if you ask me, and I'm a nurse practitioner. He also showed me a Physicans Drug Reference and said his vitamins were the only ones good enough for the PDR, which of course is FALSE. I never went back to Dr. Feld after my 6-wk follow up and I do NOT recommend him.

March 23rd, 2010
WORST DOCTOR
I suggest keep looking for a good doctor. There are much better than this one.

December 17th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Feld since I was a teenager. I am in my 30's now with 3 kids. I was lucky enough to have Dr. Feld deliver my 3rd. (He was not on call for my first 2). I LOVE this guy! He is the best! He is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable. His staff members are super friendly. My delivery was smooth because he kept talking and encouraging me in a very calm tone. As for the vitamins, I have never felt pressured into buying them. I actually can't wait to go back to see him.