Dr. David Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Feldman?

Awesome doctor!

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Doctor Feldman asked excellent questions and offered solutions that has helped me. Looking forward in seeing him for his help.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Excellent, compassionate doctor who actually listens to you!

Compassionate, knowledgeable Dr.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Feldman is so good at seeing the whole of his patients--rather than just looking at people as a sum of their parts. He is very informative and helpful--often times I will leave his office with not just a refill for my prescription; but also with reading material he thought would be helpful to me. The wait time may be a little long, but it's worth it. You can tell he puts his all into his work and it pays off. I feel 200% better than when I first started seeing him ~4 years ago.

Recommendation

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Great Dr. to talk & detail your problems with.Very helpful.I would HIGHLY recommend this DR.Helped me out tremendously.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Feldman is outstanding in every way! He is highly trustworthy, compassionate and will make himself available during off hours if necessary. He is very knowledgeable and will not push meds on you. I have been seeing him for over 10 years. In fact, I have moved away from the area and travel 2.5 hrs for my appointments so that I may continue my treatment plan with him. I know I would not be alive today if it weren't for his persistence in trying to help me in every way he possibly could. Believe me when I say I was an emotional wreck for many years and now I consider myself pretty much mentally healthy.

Dr. Feldman is the best

Posted on June 17th, 2009

I doubt if I would be alive without him.I strongly recommend him to anyone.Thank you Dr. Feldman for your knowledge, your compassion and your determination to make me well.

Posted on August 8th, 2017