A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feldshuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feldshuh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldshuh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Feldshuh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Tompkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Feldshuh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Feldshuh practice?
- Dr. David Feldshuh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feldshuh practices Emergency Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Emergency Physicians.