Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Felix
Dr. David Felix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverhead, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Felix is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Felix has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Felix has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Felix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverhead, NY.
Dr. Marie-Jose Dorval-Dorcely
Riverhead, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Osvaldo Fulco
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Riverhead, NY 0.01 mi51
Dr. Rowena Lobo
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Riverhead, NY 0.18 mi52