A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Felix, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Felix, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from Universidad De Granada. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Felix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jose Felix MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Felix practice?
- Dr. David Felix has 1 office location.
Dr. David Felix practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.