A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feller-Kopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feller-Kopman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feller-Kopman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feller-Kopman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Feller-Kopman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Feller-Kopman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Feller-Kopman practice?
- Dr. David Feller-Kopman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Feller-Kopman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.