Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Fenton
Dr. David Fenton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willimantic, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fenton is affiliated with Kimberly Hall North, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Riverside Health & Rehabilitation Center, East Hartford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. David Fenton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willimantic, CT.
Dr. Michael Kilgannon
Willimantic, CT 0 mi36
Dr. Walter Mcphee Jr
Willimantic, CT 0.10 mi48
Dr. Fadi Al-Khayer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Willimantic, CT 0.10 mi23